I've tried moving all the <data> tags for each intent filter into one tag,
and adding a mimetype attribute, but that doesn't work. Intent filters both
with separate or consolidated <data> tags works in 2.2. I haven't gotten a
lot of time at my dev box over the last few days, but the next thing I want
to try is to generate a plain Android 4 emulator image and see if my
Linkify code works with that.

About 15% of my players have Android 4, and I haven't gotten any reports of
this from the field, so I'm starting to suspect it is HTC-specific. The
Android 4 emulator test should tell me more. I'll keep you folks informed
about what I find out.

Cheers,
Jim

Fear is the dark room where the Devil develops his negatives.

   - Gary Busey