You have to implement onShowCustomView and also onHideCustomView in your
own webChromeClient class. After that you can view videos by clicking on
them. However autoplay tag seems like not working with android from what i
tried. Searching for google for "how to view html5 video in android" will
take you to the answer. Good luck