I tried playing .mp4 video, from my internal storage.

I saw something about implement onShowCustomView but I didn't realize what
I have to do, can you (Deniz) give me an example?

I already searched it on google, but I didn't find anything, I would like
to watch the video on the webview, not in a VideoView...

Thank's!