hy
Deniz is correct, u should create your on custom view of web-view
let me explain u ,see my code
implement this code and check it out.

*public class TestYoutubeVedio extends Activity *
*{*
*
*
*    HtmlvVido mWebView;*
*   *
*   *
*  *
*  *
*   *
*
*
*    @Override*
*    public void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState)*
* {*
*        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);*
*     *
*        mWebView = new HtmlvVido(this);*
*
*
*        if (savedInstanceState != null) *
*        {*
*        mWebView.restoreState(savedInstanceState);*
*        *
*            *
*        } else*
*        {    *
*        String Play = "<html><body bgcolor="+"#000000"+"><iframe
width=\"1100px\" height=\"1500px\" src=\"
http://www.youtube.com/embed/g6-8zkbCjl8\"; frameborder=\"0\"
*          *
*        *
*        }*
*      *
*        setContentView(mWebView.getLayout()); *
*          *
*    }*
*
*
*    @Override*
*    public void onSaveInstanceState(Bundle outState) *
*    {*
*    *
*        super.onSaveInstanceState(outState);*
*        mWebView.saveState(outState);*
*       *
*      *
*    }*
*
*
*    @Override*
*    public void onStop() *
*    {*
*    *
*        super.onStop();*
*        *
*        mWebView.stopLoading();*
*    }*
*    *
*}*

*create ur custom web-view *

*public class HtmlvVido extends WebView*
*{*
*
*
*    private Context                             mContext;*
*    private MyWebChromeClient                   mWebChromeClient;*
*    private View                                mCustomView;*
*    private FrameLayout                         mCustomViewContainer;*
*    private WebChromeClient.CustomViewCallback  mCustomViewCallback;*
*
*
*    private static FrameLayout                         mContentView;*
*    private FrameLayout                         mBrowserFrameLayout;*
*    private FrameLayout                         mLayout;*
* *
*    FrameLayout COVER_SCREEN_PARAMS1;*
*
*
*   *
*    static final String LOGTAG = "HTML5WebView";*
*
*
*    @SuppressWarnings("deprecation")*
* private void init(Context context) *
*    {*
*        mContext = context;     *
*        Activity a = (Activity) mContext;*
*
*
*        mLayout= new FrameLayout(context);*
*       *
* *
*      *
*      *
*    *
*      *
*
*
*        mBrowserFrameLayout = (FrameLayout)
LayoutInflater.from(a).inflate(R.layout.custum, null);*
*     *
*        *
*      *
*        mContentView = (FrameLayout)
mBrowserFrameLayout.findViewById(R.id.main_content);*
*        mCustomViewContainer = (FrameLayout)
mBrowserFrameLayout.findViewById(R.id.fullscreen_custom_content);*
*
*
*        mLayout.addView(mBrowserFrameLayout,COVER_SCREEN_PARAMS);*
*       *
*        *
*
*
*        // Configure the webview*
*        WebSettings s = getSettings();*
*        s.setBuiltInZoomControls(true);*
*        s.setLayoutAlgorithm(WebSettings.LayoutAlgorithm.NARROW_COLUMNS);*
*        s.setUseWideViewPort(true);*
*        s.setLoadWithOverviewMode(true);*
*      //  s.setSavePassword(true);*
*        s.setSaveFormData(true);*
*        s.setJavaScriptEnabled(true);*
*      *
*        mWebChromeClient = new MyWebChromeClient();*
*        setWebChromeClient(mWebChromeClient);*
*
*
*        setWebViewClient(new WebViewClient());*
*
*
*setScrollBarStyle(View.SCROLLBARS_INSIDE_OVERLAY);*
*
*
*        // enable navigator.geolocation *
*       // s.setGeolocationEnabled(true);*
*       //
s.setGeolocationDatabasePath("/data/data/org.itri.html5webview/databases/");
*
*
*
*        // enable Web Storage: localStorage, sessionStorage*
*       // s.setDomStorageEnabled(true);*
*
*
*        mContentView.addView(this);*
*    }*
*
*
*    public HtmlvVido(Context context) *
*    {*
*        super(context);*
*        init(context);*
*    }*
*
*
*    public HtmlvVido(Context context, AttributeSet attrs) {*
*        super(context, attrs);*
*        init(context);*
*    }*
*
*
*    public HtmlvVido(Context context, AttributeSet attrs, int defStyle)*
*    {*
*        super(context, attrs, defStyle);*
*        *
*       *
*        *
*        init(context);*
*    }*
*
*
*    public FrameLayout getLayout() *
*    {*
*    *
*        return mLayout;*
*    }*
*
*
*    public boolean inCustomView() {*
*        return (mCustomView != null);*
*    }*
*
*
*    public void hideCustomView() {*
*        mWebChromeClient.onHideCustomView();*
*    }*
*
*
*    @Override*
*    public boolean onKeyDown(int keyCode, KeyEvent event) {*
*        if (keyCode == KeyEvent.KEYCODE_BACK) {*
*            if ((mCustomView == null) && canGoBack()){*
*                goBack();*
*                return true;*
*            }*
*        }*
*        return super.onKeyDown(keyCode, event);*
*    }*
*
*
*    private class MyWebChromeClient extends WebChromeClient *
*    {*
*        private Bitmap      mDefaultVideoPoster;*
*        private View        mVideoProgressView;*
*
*
*        @Override*
*        public void onShowCustomView(View view,
WebChromeClient.CustomViewCallback callback)*
*        {*
*            //Log.i(LOGTAG, "here in on ShowCustomView");*
*            HtmlvVido.this.setVisibility(View.GONE);*
*
*
*            // if a view already exists then immediately terminate the new
one*
*            if (mCustomView != null) {*
*                callback.onCustomViewHidden();*
*                return;*
*            }*
*
*
*            mCustomViewContainer.addView(view);*
*            mCustomView = view;*
*            mCustomViewCallback = callback;*
*            mCustomViewContainer.setVisibility(View.VISIBLE);*
*        }*
*        @Override*
*        public void onHideCustomView() {*
*            System.out.println("customview
hideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee");*
*            if (mCustomView == null)*
*                return;        *
*
*
*            // Hide the custom view.*
*            mCustomView.setVisibility(View.GONE);*
*
*
*            // Remove the custom view from its container.*
*            mCustomViewContainer.removeView(mCustomView);*
*            mCustomView = null;*
*            mCustomViewContainer.setVisibility(View.GONE);*
*            mCustomViewCallback.onCustomViewHidden();*
*
*
*            HtmlvVido.this.setVisibility(View.VISIBLE);*
*            HtmlvVido.this.goBack();*
*            //Log.i(LOGTAG, "set it to webVew");*
*        }*
*
*
*
*
*        @Override*
*        public View getVideoLoadingProgressView() {*
*            //Log.i(LOGTAG, "here in on getVideoLoadingPregressView");*
*
*
*            if (mVideoProgressView == null) {*
*                LayoutInflater inflater = LayoutInflater.from(mContext);*
*                mVideoProgressView =
inflater.inflate(R.layout.vedioloadingprogress, null);*
*            }*
*            return mVideoProgressView; *
*        }*
*
*
*         @Override*
*         public void onReceivedTitle(WebView view, String title)*
*         {*
*            ((Activity) mContext).setTitle(title);*
*         }*
*
*
*         @Override*
*         public void onProgressChanged(WebView view, int newProgress)*
*         {*
*             ((Activity)
mContext).getWindow().setFeatureInt(Window.FEATURE_PROGRESS,
newProgress*100);*
*         }*
*
*
*         @Override*
*         public void onGeolocationPermissionsShowPrompt(String origin,
GeolocationPermissions.Callback callback) {*
*             callback.invoke(origin, true, false);*
*         }*
*    }*
*    *
*
*
*
*
*    static final FrameLayout.LayoutParams COVER_SCREEN_PARAMS = new
FrameLayout.LayoutParams( ViewGroup.LayoutParams.MATCH_PARENT,
ViewGroup.LayoutParams.MATCH_PARENT);*
*    *
* *
*}*

*custom.xml*
*
*
*

<FrameLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android";
android:layout_height="fill_parent"
android:layout_width="fill_parent"

        <LinearLayout
 android:orientation="horizontal"
 android:layout_height="wrap_content"
 android:layout_width="fill_parent"
 android:id="@+id/lener">

 </LinearLayout>

    <FrameLayout android:id="@+id/fullscreen_custom_content"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent">

          </FrameLayout>

    <RelativeLayout android:orientation="vertical"
        android:layout_width="match_parent"
        android:layout_height="match_parent"
        android:id="@+id/re"

        <LinearLayout android:id="@+id/error_console"