> *"...you filed a bug report, the title of the report was "Play Store
> hijacking focus after in-app purchase dialog."  I'm sorry, I just didn't
> understand that that statement wasn't meant to imply the system was wrong."
> *

I believed it was a concise and accurate enough observation of what was
happening, which was all i had (and still have) to go on. Hoped it would be
enough to catch the attention of someone who may have experienced the same
problem.

 *"To me, you should only be filing a bug report on a system app if you
believe that it is written in."*
*
*
I will be mindful of this from now on. Actually had I been a member of this
group at the time and able to post (i thought i had joined a while back but
apparently not) i probably would have just started this thread and not
bothered with the bug report.

 * "I apologize for the "produce some code" comment, but the example you
gave would require people to spend a few hours pulling that into an open
project, stepping through it, and reproducing your error"*
*
*
I wasn't expecting anyone to do all that. I was hoping this was either a
common, easily-resolvable issue, or in fact a legitimate bug with the Play
Store, and that someone could call it either way. As i said before i have
no issue with sucking it up and starting over, its just frustrating to have
been this close just to have it fall apart now.

*"you are also acting aggressive" *

my apologies. and i appreciate your help.