Can someone answer the below question?  I have been testing this app, and
when the app is launched, and the BUY button is pressed for an in-app
purchase, It launches google play as a separate process. While testing a
similar app "COMIXOLOGY" when making an in-app purchase,  it *does not*launch
google play as a process. In comixology it just shows the google
play purchase page and goes away / returns to the app once you make the
purchase.