Hello out there.

In my application I have 5 buttons, but i can only make 1 one of them
work(well i've only tried with 2 buttons =))
Eclipse doesn't show any errors, but nothing happens when i press the
nyeste_button.

final Button dagens_button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.dagens_button);
dagens_button.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
public void onClick(View v) {
switch (v.getId()){
case R.id.dagens_button:
Intent i = new Intent(BrowserActivity.this, dagensbilde.class);;
startActivity(i);
switch (v.getId()){
case R.id.nyeste_button:
                 Intent i1 = new Intent(BrowserActivity.this,
nyestebilde.class);;
                 startActivity(i1);
                 break;
            }