That is because your click listener ONLY exists for the dagens_button...
You are using an anonymous class on dagens_button.  Thus, that is the only
view that will ever get the onClick event and you can take the case
statement out.

Do the same thing for nyeste_button and it will work...

Thanks,
Justin Anderson
MagouyaWare Developer
http://sites.google.com/site/magouyaware