I would love it if you told me all the errors I made it would really help
me =).

But do you mean like this:
final Button dagens_button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.dagens_button);
dagens_button.setOnClickListener(new View.OnClickListener() {
public void onClick(View v) {
switch (v.getId()){
case R.id.dagens_button:
*final Button nyeste_button = (Button) findViewById(R.id.nyeste_button);*
Intent i = new Intent(BrowserActivity.this, dagensbilde.class);;
startActivity(i);
switch (v.getId()){
case R.id.nyeste_button:
                 Intent i1 = new Intent(BrowserActivity.this,
nyestebilde.class);;
                 startActivity(i1);
                 break;
            }