Hi  Levgenii Nazaruk,

Thanks for the info that you provided with. But, I do have some douts.

We are currently working on an ERP based Device Administration App in
android, which need to monitor other application and decide which one to
run and which one not to, based on server side policy. The whole
architecture was based on system logs which collapsed due to new Log policy
in Jelly Bean. Please let me know how can I get this permission from code
itself.

To be precise, can I run *pm grant <pkg> android.permission.READ_LOGS *from
within the code like *Runtime.getRuntime().exec("pm grant <pckg name>
android.permission.READ_LOGS");* or something else. If not, what exactly
can be done to get this permission. Do we need to run this from *adb
shell*every time ?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
*Karthik*