Hi,

I am curious about how you are performing & measuring timings between
subsequent shots as there may also be some variability according to your
method(s). For example, I found that using a Timer object there was some
variability in when the task was actually run, sometime by a few hundred
milliseconds. I had done some related work a while back trying to closely
synchronise the cameras shutters of multiple Android devices connected via
Bluetooth. This was successful to a degree but would sometimes lock up a
Nexus S entirely, if the intershot delay was less than a few seconds.

Regards, the other gjs.