Hi all...

Scratching my head here, need some help.

I'm trying to read the option menu text color for the running device.  I'm
not interested in trying to override the system menu behavior or anything
funky, my theory is that if I know what color the text is (or the menu item
background) then I will be able to display a custom dark or light menu icon
set for my options depending on how the manufacturer has themed the option
menu on their particular device.

I don't mind if I need to look internally to source variables as I'm only
interested in getting this for the 2.2 and 2.3 platforms: 2.1 and below is
not targeted and I'm not interested in displaying icons in the 3.0 overflow
menu.  If I know how to get the value I can make sure that my code won't
break regardless of platform.

Anyone been down this road before?

Nick