At the end of the "Chilling Effects" text you linked to, I found the
following line: "If the copyright owner does not notify the service
provider within 14 business days that it has filed a claim against you in
court, your materials can be restored to the Internet."

This is obviously what Google has followed.

But - if the "copyright owner" (i.e. the developer who succeeded in
removing my apps) did file a claim against me in some court,

- has Google really seen proof that he did so? (or did he just *say *that
he did?)
- why have I not received some proof/info of the fact that he did file this
claim?
- can the "copyright owner" undo (take back) the claim against me - and
still be sure that my apps remain removed?
- will Google continue to track this case?

Now that the other deveoper has succeeded in removing my apps, I doubt that
he will go through with an expensive court case, in order to obtain - what?

Terry