Had to send my hardware device that connects to iOS devices out for some
internal configurations for a separate reason.  So no testing until it gets
back after the weekend.  Feedback from anyone who has done or heard of
something like this would be useful.  Or someone with hardware knowledge as
to theories as to why it may or may not connect with an Android device
after hardware changes have been made to communicate with an iOS device
would be useful as well.

Issue once again is the following:
  A hardware device that we have developed in house has a bluetooth chip in
it to communicate with PCs and mobile devices.  That hardware component has
been approved and had hardware changes introduced to it, in order for it to
follow Apple guidelines for connecting with their mobile devices.  Now we
would like for that same device to also communicate with Android device in
a similar fashion.  And we are hoping that the changes introduced to comply
with Apple do not affect the communications for our Android devices.

Appreciate any support or commentary.