On Monday, 6 January 2014 18:24:30 UTC+1, andjarnic wrote:

> I am wondering why they don't require comments? There should be like a
> minimum of 2 or 3 words (and checked so that they are real words) before
> the comment pushes. Also, there should absolutely be a way to contact a
> commenter.. at the very least, the ability to reply to a comment and have a
> gmail like conversation tree layout for more comments.

The developer comment system is not a place to start long conversations.
99% of the time you just want to tell the user to "please contact support
at <email address>" so you can have a real conversation by email.
Starting arguing with users in Play comments is useless and a waste of time.
Most of the time a user will not care about your elaborate explanation
posted as a comment while it is frequent to turn
a negative review into a positive one after email exchanges.

---
"Android Developers" group.