I have no idea why you think that using Java is "slow and memory
consuming:" especially when so many apps are being complied to native
code and the framework is getting better by the month.

FYI anything on JavaScript is going to require even *more* memory,
since the runtime of a JavaScript library is going to incur at least
as much overhead as a byte code based interpreter for Java.

Kris

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 1:50 PM, 李白,字一日 <calid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Java-based Android is very slow and memory consuming.
> and the XML based UI components are far from flexible.
>
> if Android sdk provides an html5  + javascript alternative, it would greatly
> improve the android  app possibilities.
>
> as we have seen more and more popular apps are written by html, css and
> javascript.
>
> i think it is a good time to provide a javascript based SDK,
>
> with a standardized Android UI framework like Twitter's bootstrap, every web
> developer can develope his app with ease.
>
> the webkit and v8 are every mature to google.
>
> why should we stille using java? which is slow and  memory consuming?

> ---
> "Android Developers" group.
> email to android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---