Well, after a meeting of the directors, my company has just decided to
shelve a project that was in development due to the short commings of
Market and it's T&Cs.

The project was going to offer a subscription service and would have met
the all the criteria for being listed on Market, but Market clearly
can't handle subscription services. We considered the
app-per-subscription period approach but that would mean that Google
would have a claim to 30% of all subscription fees and because the
subscription fees were planned to be less than $10 per billing period
Google would also have the right to refund a users subscription fee at
any time without consulting us.

So I'd be interested to know who else is in this boat because I think
it's something that Google need to be made aware of so that can start
addressing the problem.

Al.

--
======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,

subsidiaries.