A contact I have inside Amazon is away on a couple of days of business
meetings at the moment I've asked if there is anything they can do, so I
may get some clarification back in the next couple of days as to what
the problem may be.

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.