Any real difference between the stats in it and the link I posted 5 days
ago;

http://groups.google.com/group/android-discuss/browse_thread/thread/106dbc1a191a5e21/42552c0a4855c9e9?lnk=gst&q=Al+Sutton+profit+is+open#42552c0a4855c9e9

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.