It's really not an oversight. We've been working on this situation for
months, and we've known about it since before the first ADP1 shipped,
since right from day 1 there was no way for platform contributors
who'd have flashed a custom build to go back to the original build
that their device came with. The situation just happens to be so
complex that we haven't been able to resolve it for all that time,
despite many people's constant efforts.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru