Ummmm, I don't want to sound insulting in anyway but being a complete
newbie in game programming I can *assure* you you're about to do
something fundamentally wrong.
Your game only needs 2 threads - the UI (main) thread, and a secondary
which runs your game loop.
If you are a newbie as well, you'll need to read a couple of books, or
at least a dozen of articles on game programming before even thinking
of creating your own game.

Cheers