On Mar 29, 8:27 pm, Streets Of Boston <flyingdutc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry to say this, but you could have known this before you put
> all this work in, if you had read the terms and agreements of the
> Android Market.

I did know.  That didn't preclude implementing the software, it just
left the issue of how to release it unresolved.  That's why I was
asking for suggestions, or opinions about what other developers are
doing.  I guess what I meant was, how are other developers handling
the same situation?  Consider it a poll of sorts.

Thanks.

Cheers!