Again, things might happen, real quick, but this is more of an issue
with companies thinking they have more rights than they actually do,
and courts easily granting them these rights because they are afraid
of big companies.  You are right that Tetris has a long history of
copyright issues. That's why I said given a deferential judge, things
could clearly go sour.  Google's action are based on scare techniques
by Tetris company.

No one is ignoring intellectual property.  I think people are trying
to work within bounds, but these bounds have been fuzzied quite a bit
by courts and companies. I think the issue is non-technical courts,
not failure to form a viable business model.