We have an application cut into 3 android projects:
* Project REAL (the real android project)
* Project LIB1 (an android project without any activity, just to make
android reusable classes)
* Project LIB2 (same as LIB1)
LIB1 and LIB2 are android projects rather than J2SE ones because LIB1
and LIB2 use Android classes.
Project REAL has LIB1 and LIB2 in its project build path in Eclipse.

In SDK 1.0 and 1.1, no problem at all when running the project REAL
from Eclipse, it mixes the code of the 3 projects and produces one big
APK with everything in it.

But now in SDK 1.5, it installs 3 different APKs on the emulator or on
the phone (I tested both), and the project REAL immediately crashes
because of a VerifyError: it does not find a class that is in LIB1.

The size of the produced APK is smaller, indeed LIB1 and LIB2 classes
are not in it...
I tried using uses-library in the manifest like google maps library
but it complains at installing, we have a "missing shared library"
error.
I tried adding class folders in build path, it compiles in Eclipse but
we still have a VerifyError.
Same thing if we use external class folders in build path.

The only thing that worked for me was to add an eclipse folder, which
is in fact a symbolic link, and to make it a source folder. But that
solution is not convenient for us because when we share the projects
in SVN, the referenced paths are different for each developer. Using
eclipse path variables can do the trick but it is far from being
convenient. Indeed, if we have to reinstall Eclipse or if we move the
place we check out the code in our developer station we have to
reconfigure all these messy path variables in Eclipse.

Is there a way to restore the old behavior on other android projects
in build path ?