Eric Chen, what is that build.xml file ? And what exaclty did you modify in
the .classpath and the manifest files ?
Handtwerk, I don't know if the problem also affects the Ant tool chain or
just the Eclipse one, someone should test that.
(When I say switching to J2SE projects, it only affects the referenced
projects, not the main one of course which is still an Android project).