cre wrote:
> I have a Linearlayout with a tabhost. Intermittently the listview
> under tab3 will disappear when navigating to it.
> It is difficult to replicate the problem with any consistency.  It
> seems to just happen randomly but I certain there is a specific
> trigger.  I just can't find it nor understand what is causing the
> listview not to appear when the tab is selected.  The only way to fix
> it is to restart the app.
>
> Anyone have any ideas?

It may be the ListView is there but your list contents are gone.

I'd fire up hierarchyviewer and bring up the node diagram for your
activity. See if the ListView is there when you think it is gone.

If the ListView seems fine in hierarchyviewer, figure out where you set
or modify the contents of your list adapter.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development_ Version 2.0 Available!