Mark,
Gone means that only the selected tab's ListView's visiblility is set
to visible.  The other 2 are set to gone.  When you select a different
tab the states change. Since a cannot replicate the error at will I
cannot see if visibility is not set properly when the ListView should
be visible and is not.  I suspect it is a bug since I have no control
over the code that changes the visibility state.  How are bugs
reported to Google?
Thanks,