this suuuuuuucks I can understand googles reasoning behind this but
this is way to extreme.  Why not make it so the user can decide if
they want an app to be able to access these settings or not.  Sure
there are some apps out there that switched things on and off without
the user knowing.  But there are PLENTY more apps that did this with
the user knowing why ruin it for everyone because of a few bad
apples.  There are a lot of smart people working for google surely
they can come up with a better solution than this.  Im going to be
lost without powermanager.