Hi Luis,
bluetooth communication is limited in android:
http://source.android.com/projects/bluetooth-faq
Although you can use BlueZ API (in c/c++) that it is included in linux
kernel and compile your programs linking with bionic libc, bluetooth
libraries, etc (cross compiling), but you will need a dev-phone or
rooted phone. Note that bluez has a RFCOMM profile, but the java api is
not implemented yet.