I suppose you were talking about this discussion[1]
I've seen they have donde this[2], but I have no idea what's this... is
this working? or it's just a just-for-compiling class? It has some more
files[3] but i'm not sure if this is usable o what...

I know how to download the code (yep, I've just read it in the same page
xDDD), does anyone know how can I include it in my sdk to work with it?
or has to be included in the prebuilt-software which is running on the
phone?

[1]http://groups.google.com/group/android-platform/browse_thread/thread/0395e2de5702b364/c39c0a7e6196a6b7?#c39c0a7e6196a6b7
[2]http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=blob;f=core/java/android/bluetooth/BluetoothSocket.java;h=fd8885ece9935e2f4909940c582bfa6a803afd41;hb=master
[3]http://android.git.kernel.org/?p=platform/frameworks/base.git;a=tree;f=core/java/android/bluetooth;hb=master