First, thanks for replying.

So since my asset directory did'nt exist, i created it and i placed 4
folders in it, each one containing files.
My goal is to set up image (the contained files) on ImageView object
from a xml parser.
So with the InputStream i don't know how to use it, i mean the only
methods ive got from an ImageView are setImageDrawable(from
ressources) or setImagebitmap...
I might be dump but i have no clue how to use this InputStream for
setup image to my ImageViews.

Cheers