Thanks. I get the phone into "flashboot" mode (it shows three green
androids at bottom of screen, and this at top:
DREA100 PVT 32B
HBOOT-0 .95 .3000
CPLD-4
RADIO-1.22.12.29

Oct 20 2008

then in a yellow bar it says: Serial10

I have it connected to my machine by usb cable...now what?

As I said, not a programmer, unsure what to do next.
Thanks again for help in advance.
Brian