I'll say it once more, then I'm out of here.
When you say "I upgraded to ADP1.1" you did not. That image was NOT
adp1.1. (I should know, I was the one who released it..) That image
was the factory (or earlier) holiday-phone image. From that point
forward, it believed it was a holiday phone so it auto-updated to the
various holiday phone releases after that.

Before you respond again, try it - reinstall the image you used
before, and it will prompt to update to 1.5. Then go to htc.com and
get the actual adp 1.1 image. It will -not- prompt, now or ever, even
if you hit 'check for updates' all day.

(And this all could have been averted by a single engineer who said
"oh yeah I know what that is" but wouldn't elaborate. And yes, we
asked, and yes, it was before we published anything. It was also
before 1.1 was official/solid and before there was -any- firmware -
including reinstall/repair images - released for the ADP.)