2009/7/1 Disconnect <dc.disconn...@gmail.com>

> On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 8:24 AM, John Smith<deltafoxtrot...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Please explain to me why after upgrading manually to the ADP1.1 image I
> was
> > prompted to install the holiday image, I did NOT manually install the
> > holiday image the phone did it all for me.
> >

> That 1.1 image WAS a holiday image. Thats the part you are missing
> here - that 'manual update to 1.1' was where you switched from ADP to
> holiday.

Well what image did I upgrade to that then went to the holiday image then?

I got the phone with ADP1.0, I upgraded to ADP1.1, and then it upgraded to a
firmware with the word "holiday" in it. The phone upgraded itself to this
image and the previous image DID NOT have the word holiday in the filename
or in the section displayed under "Build Number"...

I'm sorry but I didn't not manually install any holiday image, the phone
upgraded that to itself.