It looks like what you need is not to put android clickable in the
view group but in the individual view that you want to make clickable
ie
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<LinearLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
       android:orientation="horizontal"
       android:gravity="center_vertical"
       android:layout_width="fill_parent"
       android:layout_height="fill_parent"
       android:clickable="true">

       <LinearLayout
               android:layout_height="wrap_content"
               android:layout_width="wrap_content"
               android:paddingLeft="10sp"
               android:layout_weight="1"
               android:orientation="vertical"
               android:clickable="true" android:focusable="true"
android:focusableInTouchMode="true">
               <LinearLayout
                       android:layout_height="wrap_content"
                       android:layout_width="fill_parent"
                       android:gravity="bottom"
                       android:orientation="horizontal"
                       android:clickable="true"
//like this make the individual linearllayou clickable not the group
then make the click lister t test with a toast