So when I use the code from voiceRecognition.java to see if it will
work. I get and error with R.layout.voice_recognition as well as R.id
and when I try import com.example.android.apis.R it wants me to create
the class. When I created the project the R class was already pre
built. I'm pretty new to android development. I can't figure out what
I may be doing wrong. Thanks