I'm new to this whole thing about being a developer but, if you think making
your app hack safe and, your app's are not going to lose you your user base.
Then say a hello to the new world order of android. Stop bitching and think
of it as contributing to your community. I don't steel but I don't look a
gift horse in the mouth either so shut up and programme like your told and
stop helping to force the world in to a new world police globe or pay the
hundred and move to iphone.