I just tried adb pull on a Google Ion, and you're right -- adb push and
pull do not work.

Christian S. wrote:
> For installing / running the app on the device I only got the usual
> error that the application has stopped. This is certainly related to
> the missing SQLite database.

Out of curiosity, what does the Java stack trace tell you? You can get
that via adb logcat, DDMS, or the DDMS perspective in Eclipse.

> Any further ideas?

Modify your app to check to see if the database exists, and if not, to
look for the database on the SD card -- if it finds it, copy the
database into the proper spot before using it. That's not terribly
secure, but it should work, at least temporarily.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

_Android Programming Tutorials_ Version 1.0 Available!