1. This is the logcat record:

Android Launch!
adb is running normally.
Performing com.database.test.v1.Bldatabase activity launch
Automatic Target Mode: Unable to detect device compatibility. Please
select a target device.
Uploading Bldatabase.apk onto device 'I7500OXEy3qBTwH'
Installing Bldatabase.apk...
Success!
Starting activity com.database.test.v1.Bldatabase on device
ActivityManager: Starting: Intent { comp={com.database.test.v1/
com.database.test.v1.Bldatabase} }

So the logcat actually shows no errors at all. The screen on the
device however give this "application has stopped" error. Nothing
else.

2. Do you have some sample code that would show a step-by-step
approach of the way you just described above? (I am a novice that's
why ...)
How can I directly make the application look for the database on the
SD card?