I'd not planned to enter at all, but when I saw a tweet announcing that the
challenge was open for submissions, I felt embarrassed that I was sitting on
three mostly complete, but still unfinished applications - it's a silly
situation to be in; and I knew that I'd regret not entering, so I picked the
smallest app and raced to finish it.
I'm glad I changed my mind too, it makes the challenge more interesting than
merely observing it from the touchline. I'm not upbeat about my chances of
doing well largely because the app wasn't designed with around the idea of
mass appeal which may be a prerequisite for doing well in this competition.

Tom.