Hi, here is my app:

-Name: MyPages
-Category: Productivity/Tools
books and Google Books, add notes, "one-touch GoTo" a particular page
for Google Books, customizable sorting and filtering and more.  Never
have page creases or scribbles in your books again!"
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75lR4zLy_LQ

-The Idea . . .
I got the idea for MyPages during my daily subway commute to New York
City when I noticed a lot of people reading books (for work/school/
leisure).  Very few had actual bookmarks while the majority made page
creases or used subway tickets or other pieces of paper to remember
pages in their books.

-The App Goal . . .
I desgined MyPages with the main goal of providing a "Post-it"
functionality where users keep track of pages for books they are
reading as well as adding notes.  Moreover, I figured that it would be
a perfect fit to augment Google Books with the same "Post-it"
functionality and allow an "on-the-go" reference to pages in users'
Google Books library.

With MyPages, I also wanted to showcase the flexibility that Android
provides for building great UI.  To this end, I spent a lot of time
creating my own graphics to skin MyPages from the ground up.

The Coding . . .
Thanks to well documented Android API and Google Data API, developing
MyPages was an enriching and great experience.  My main concern was
indeed finding the time to code since I work full-time and also doing
my Masters in CS part-time.

Regards,
Nadim Bahadoor