Howdy. Hopefully it's not too late for this reply (fyi to any google
people: my RSS reader (Akregator) stopped reading the feed from this
forum).

 App:                Time-Lapse
 Category:           Media
directly to .mov files that are YouTube and VLC compatible. Hopefully,
this will make timelapse more convenient  for casual photographers.
 By:                 Sheado.net http://www.Sheado.net
 Feedback:           I was able to start this app around May and it
had been on the market since August 3rd. I feel more comfortable with
this app up on the ADC because it had a few downloads and some
feedback.

 Game:               Furdiburb
 Category:           Casual/Puzzle
love. He eats, poops, hatches, and grows old. Furdiburb is more of a
pet than a game.
 By:                 Sheado.net http://www.Sheado.net
 Feedback:           We started development in early July. It was
sleepless nights and constants work (being that we have other things
to do during the day). In the end we released the app at the last
moment we could and just now we are realizing there are some bugs. It
would have been nice if an update/bug fix window had been allowed -
that way the app can see some real world use, which would hopefully
uncover any missed critical bugs that we could repair. After all, a
large factor of a successful app revolves around its maintenance and
customer service experience.

Thank You!
-Chad