Simon,

No, I agree with you about the calm. My game is into ADC2 and I'll see
what happens with it. I do look forward to hearing people's reactions
and what they find. I will put it on the market Real Soon Now. I'm a
pro-developer having started in 1968 but since I am retired there is
not a lot of pressure behind this effort. I was able to have fun doing
the work. If more comes then so be it.

Rud