Category: Miscellaneous

Title: picjiggles lite

Site: http://www.yakloingames.com

"Have you ever wanted to jiggle your pics?

Entertain yourself and friends with picjiggles lite, a fun new
interactive application utilizing smart phone technology to manipulate
your pictures. Watch your pics morph (change shape) as you shake,
poke, or prod them. Let your imagination run wild as you jiggle your
pics!"

Created By: Yakloin

Feedback: Not only is this app very fun to play, it was a blast for us
to make.  The Android platform is nice to work with and you can do so
much with it.  With the shared experiences of so many fellow Android
developers on this Google Group, developing picjiggles lite was made
simpler and we are greatly appreciative of the community.  Expect to
see a full blown version of picjiggles with some really nice, new
features on the Android Market on October 5th, 2009.