Oh certainly, but as I said, it works in the emulator. So currently I
don't think my problem is due to heavy javascript usage. I don't want
to steal the thread from ebisudave, but as an example of the kind I
have trouble with, take a look at the top chart here (animated jquery
sparkline example): http://omnipotent.net/jquery.sparkline/

It work in Firefox etc. as well as the emulator, but not on my
physical Magic device.

/Casper