Wow, thank you. This saves me a lot of work. I've been writing a game
with a friend and it is at the point where it has to be changed from
using Canvas to OpenGL.

Just started looking at your framework now - those example classes to
see how it is used are very helpful.

It will be interesting to see how much is the same and how much is
different when the Replica Island source code from the Google I/O
Android games talk finally gets released:
http://code.google.com/events/io/sessions/WritingRealTimeGamesAndroid.html