Followup from last post!  I set the TableLayout visibility to "gone" because
I toggle it on/off depending on how this layout is used.  You will
DEFINITELY want to set it to "visible" to see what is going on!  I was just
imagining the frustration I might encounter trying this example and over
looking this.

Jason