One last thing ... just in case someone stumbles upon this and wants to use
it as an example because of the listview ...

You will need to remove the layout_above attribute in the listview element
and use this instead: android:layout_alignParentTop="true"

Otherwise, if you have a short list it will look funny (no harm in trying it
if you want to see what happens).

Super glad this was helpful.