You know the piracy rate of MyBackup and CoPilot are probably much
higher than 4:1 right?

I'm not sure where your get your statistics from, but while you notice
apk files are easy to fine - amoung the easier are those exact apps
that you think have a good level of security.

The point is they have *good* applications people are willing to pay
for, and a "level" of protection, yet people *still* can get there
applications just as easily as yours.

-Tim Strazzere