Well I got a clone of ScrollView to compile, turns out it's the
constant:

   private static final int TOUCH_SLOP = 16;

as read from ViewConfiguration which is the real control variable
here. I think it's too high for a ScrollView, but since they hard-
coded it into the ScrollView source, I don't think there's a way to
tweak it (besides leaving my cloned version in my project, which is a
little scary)

Thanks